The Heart of the Home – the Kitchen
Whether you’re a gourmet chef or not, there’s no denying the allure of a beautiful, welcoming kitchen. Rather than look for that new home that has a stunning kitchen, why not remodel? Remodeling your kitchen, the heart of your home, can make everything feel fresh and new. If you are thinking of selling your home, a fresh new kitchen can add value and equity.
Here are a few things to consider as you envision your kitchen remodel.
- What do you want to change? Make a list of everything from the floor up (including the floor), cabinets, countertops, sinks, and appliances need to be considered.
- What do you want your kitchen to be aside from a place to prepare food? Are you looking to create an additional workspace in your home by incorporating a desk or computer station? Is your kitchen situated so it can function as an entertainment area for your family and guests? KGT can make it happen
- Do you need storage? Let’s discuss what you’re currently lacking and what you’d like to gain from the remodel. We’ll create a plan to meet your goals.
- How many people are generally in the kitchen at one time? Even if you don’t make many meals there, many people are drawn to the kitchen. We’ll help you identify how much space you need to prepare food as well as entertain.
- Are you remodeling solely for the purpose of resale or are you planning on staying? This important question will help us as we develop your kitchen by honoring your budget and personal desires as well as your home’s potential resale value.