At KGT Remodeling, our goal is to hire the best and most qualified individuals in the industry for all of our departments. Please see our open/closed positions below.
Please feel free to submit your résumé and a cover letter to Careers@KGTRemodeling.com stating your qualifications and the position you are interested in for future consideration.
Open Positions – We are hiring for the following positions
The Lead Carpenter is directly responsible for the on-site project duties and/or management and is required to possess the highest level of carpentry, scheduling, project budget, jobsite safety, maintain regular client contact and ensuring that company policies and procedures are upheld. This position is responsible for maintaining customer satisfaction throughout the project within the means of the construction contract. At times, there may be duties that require assistance from demolition to completion.
– The following positions are already filled. However, we are always looking for talented, intelligent, hardworking individuals to join the KGT Remodeling team. If you don’t see what you are looking for but are interested in our company, please feel free to submit your resume, cover letter and interest to email@example.com and we keep for future consideration.
The Project Manager at KGT Remodeling is responsible for every aspect and component of the production process. He/she will complete jobs on time at projected gross profits and provide a well-managed and well executed remodeling experience for our clients. This extraordinary experience will result in return clients and clients who will happily and enthusiastically provide us with referrals. He discerns the needs and goals of each client and facilitates the achievement of those objectives through carefully balanced planning and execution while incorporating safety, tidiness, timeliness, and personal responsibility for the finished product.
The Sales Consultant at KGT Remodeling is responsible for every aspect and component of the sales process and lead generation to construction contract. You are responsible for selling remodeling projects that to prospective clients from concept drawings and have a product that meets the customer’s needs, has good value for the customers and their property, and generates a profit for the company. You will follow KGT Remodeling’s sales procedures and hand-off complete build instruction to the production team.
This is an entry level position where the Assistant Designer will have the opportunity to develop their existing skills by working with and supporting the Senior Design Team on a range of fun and innovative projects.
- Assisting the Design Team on multiple projects at varying stages of design
- Conducting site field measurements, including surveying existing conditions
- Assisting in the development of presentation items, including: CAD Drawings, schedules, & selection cut sheets.
- Researching and working with vendors to assist with product selection & pricing
- Developing and producing construction documents and detail sketches
- Review drawings, scope of work and selections
- Managing files & organizing documentation
- Performing with constraints of project budgets and schedules.